The Story of Cap & Trade is a fast-paced, fact-filled look at the leading climate solution being discussed nowadays. Host Annie Leonard introduces the energy traders and Wall Street financiers at the heart of this scheme and reveals the “devils in the details” in current cap and trade proposals: free permits to big polluters, fake offsets and distraction from what’s really required to tackle the climate crisis. If you’ve heard about Cap & Trade, but aren’t sure how it works (or who benefits), this is the film is for you.
- Annie Leonard Releases “The Story of Cosmetics” (fastcompany.com)
- Not TV News: Green Groups Tried All-or-Nothing Strategy, and ‘Nothing Won’ (newsbusters.org)
- The Story of Cosmetics (osocio.org)
- So much more stuff about stuff: Annie Leonard’s ‘The Story of Stuff’ book (greenfudge.org)
- Superhero Secrets: Annie Leonard (greenphonebooth.com)