prevent pollution by avoiding d use of plastic straws. y? see bellow:
- deyr made fr non-renewable resources. even though deyr from byproducts of oil refining, i.e putting waste in2 good use
- dey r seldom recycled
- most of dem end up in sewer lines, dump sites, or everywhere….
- animals mistake dem as food…
- ur not really cool, sophisticated or rich wen having straws in ur drink…
d only time one really needs a straw is wen one is sick……or wen one have a very2 sensitive teeth….straws r useful wen drinking in d car though….maybe one can use paper straws instead…or maybe glass straws….
- How To Request No Plastic and Get What You Ask For (myplasticfreelife.com)
- Glass Straws by Glass Dharma (design-milk.com)
- Strategies to Shift Away from Plastic (thegreenparent.com)
- Plastic-free Drinking Straws: Paper, Glass, & Stainless Steel (myplasticfreelife.com)
- Plastic-Free Challenge: Can You Give It Up For An Entire Month? (huffingtonpost.com)